Creativeartsdm.org is the website of the Creative Arts for Developing Minds, Inc., a Connecticut based 501 (c)(3) organization that provides combined music, art and movement activities for foster care and adoptive children between the ages of two and twelve. This website contains information about the Creative Arts for Developing Minds, Inc.’s work and how you can get involved. Creative Arts for Developing Minds, Inc. is committed to protecting the privacy of visitors to its website. The following outlines our online policies and the ways in which we collect, store, and use personally identifiable information via our website.
Notice of Proprietary Information
All materials posted on this site are subject to copyrights owned by Creative Arts for Developing Minds, Inc. or other individuals or entities. All rights are reserved. The names, trademarks, service marks, and logos of Creative Arts for Developing Minds, Inc. appearing on this site may not be used in any advertising or affiliation with any product or service without Creative Arts for Developing Minds, Inc.’s prior written permission.
Although the Creative Arts for Developing Minds, Inc. website includes links providing direct access to other internet sites, Creative Arts for Developing Minds, Inc. takes no responsibility for the content or information contained on those other sites, and does not exert any editorial or other control over those sites.
Under no circumstances shall Creative Arts for Developing Minds, Inc. be liable for any direct, incidental, special, consequential, indirect, or punitive damages that result from the use of, or the inability to use, the materials on this site. If you are dissatisfied with any materials on this site or these terms and conditions, your sole and exclusive remedy is to discontinue using or visiting this site.
Information We Collect
- Personal Information: Creative Arts for Developing Minds, Inc. collects personal information only with your explicit consent. On the website, this information is collected via contact forms or membership application.
- Aggregate Information: Creative Arts for Developing Minds, Inc. collects aggregate information via IP address and computer settings. This information is not tied to your personal account and is used only to improve the website and provide content based on audience preferences.
Information We Do Not Collect
- Financial Information: Creative Arts for Developing Minds, Inc. does NOT collect any personal financial information via this website.
How We Collect the Information
- Cookies: When you access this website, our analytics service might store some information on your computer in the form of a “cookie” (i.e. a small piece of text that stores information on your browser in your computers hard drive) or similar file. We do this to analyze the effectiveness of the website. The information saved in the cookie is not tied directly to any personally identifiable information.
How We Use the Information
- E-mail Communications: Creative Arts for Developing Minds, Inc. uses the information you provide to send you email communications about your inquiry or membership application
- Third Party Access: Creative Arts for Developing Minds, Inc. will only disclose your information to third parties to complete your request for more information or for membership. Creative Arts for Developing Minds, Inc. will not sell your information.
Contact us via
July 1, 2013
Without fail, take Lasix exactly as prescribed by your physician. There are numerous other medicaments. When you get medicaments like is Viagra over the counter you have to talk with your pharmacist about is Viagra over the counter. Maybe you already read about it. While erectile disfunction is more common among older men, that doesn’t make it “normal”. Is it earnest? Yes, it is. Whereas the erectile dysfunction itself isn’t necessarily strong, it is sometimes one of the first signs of other underlying heartiness problems that can be quite grave.